What Was Your MOS & Duty Station?

All Topics
fnm62

Re: What Was Your MOS & Duty Station?

Post by fnm62 »

My name is Les Couey

I started out in Lance as a 15 D and then the migration to 13 N when it came around, nice to see that I am not the only one who remembers those days.
I spent 10 yrs doing the different jobs in the different locations that I went to. Must of held them all except as a RT operator. I was fun for the most
part and you could not find better people anywhere in the world. Hope to meet some old friends and make some new ones on here.
JeffW

Re: What Was Your MOS & Duty Station?

Post by JeffW »

Was an 82C, spent two years at Fort Bragg with towed M198s, two years as a civilian but didn't get my act together, then three years in Germany with Lance units at A-burg (3/12) and Hanau (1-32).
Left Germany for Fort Stewart in 91, 92 time frame (it's all a blur), ets'd and went to school then on into another career.

As much fun as I have now, still miss the Army days (my wife don't understand it) and I do stay in infrequent touch with some of those I served with -- but I have lost connections with too many folks.
And with that said, does anyone remember a SSG Hardy? He was a survey chief with C Battery, 3/12 in A-burg before it drew down and folded into 1/32? Hardy stuttered, drank copious amounts of cognac and was one of the greatest people I ever knew, along with 1SG Loya, etc.

Ah well. Great site. Thanks for the opportunity to reminisce. It was great reading these posts.